Since 2014, Holley M. Murchison has refined and taught the Tell Me About Yourself process to over 1,000 artists, entrepreneurs, creative professionals, executive leaders, and college students around the world. She's excited to continue that work and is currently scheduling private sessions through Q1 2018. In an ever-changing innovation economy, and a climate that demands we put our best foot forward to create change, there's no better time to learn how to articulate your usefulness in the world.
Sessions are tailored to individual and group needs and are offered in a range of options from 1-on-1 coaching and keynote talks to half-day and multi-day learning labs. Facilitated by Holley M. Murchison, all sessions include:
- A complimentary paperback copy of the TMAY Book
- A needs assessment survey to tailor your session
- A guided walkthrough of the 6-step TMAY process to develop one new personal introduction for:
- Events and conferences,
- Online (websites, social media profiles, bios, etc.) or,
- Everyday conversations
- A downloadable TMAY storyboard
- A video recording of your session
- A recap brief with guidance for continued improvement
- A 20-minute follow-up chat w/ Holley to check-in on your progress
Ready to take the TMAY leap?